Give a week of your summer to…
- Impact the lives of children, youth, staff
- Grow, challenge and share your faith
- Play like a kid
- Experience new activities
- Accept new challenges
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Our Summer Camp Programs are very successful due to the strong commitment from our volunteers. We have both lay and clergy volunteers working alongside our dedicated staff. We are very thankful for your ministry.
All volunteers are subject to background checks and training.
How do I become a summer camp volunteer?
- Click on the ‘Register here’ button and complete the online form to let us know which site, date and program you’d like to work with and allow us to do a background check.
- Once you are registered and cleared your background check, our office will send you a personal link via email to access our training material through Expert Online Training.
- All volunteers must either attend the on site training or complete the required set of videos before they come to camp.
Volunteer Director Training will be Tuesday, March 13th evening session at BWC Mission Center, 11711 East Market Place, Fulton, MD 20759
Manidokan Onsite Volunteer Training will be Saturday, April 14th 9am-12pm, please RSVP for lunch at email@example.com
West River Onsite Volunteer Training will be Sunday, April 29th 2-5pm, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org