- $100 Deposit per week, non-refundable.
- Balance due by June 1st. If registration is completed June 1 for later camps, the balance is due two weeks prior to session.
Any check payments mailed in must have the camper’s name and date of birth in the memo section. Checks should be made payable to BWC Treasurer and mailed to Summer Camp Office, PO Box 429, Churchton, MD 20733
Credit card payment plans can be made through CampWise and will show on statements as Payment Brands. Those with payment plans must have an active credit card number on record and make regular payments. Should the credit card number be declined/regular payments stop/payment plan cancelled this will inhibit your child being able to attend camp until the balance is paid in full.
ALL credit card charges will show on statements as Payment Brands.
By Check: Camper(s) name and amount of payment per camper must accompany the check.
Checks should be made payable to BWC Treasurer and mailed to Summer Camp Office, PO Box 429, Churchton MD 20733
By Credit Card: Please contact our offices at 410-867-0991.
Or churches can email a list of campers and amount of payment per camper for our offices to generate and send an invoice to the church.
All cancellations and refund requests MUST be made in writing/email form. We will not take cancellations over the phone.
- 100% refund (minus $25 processing fee) if the cancelation is more than one month before the start of camp OR if we can fill the camper’s space with someone from the waiting list.
- 50% refund (minus $25 processing fee) ff the cancelation is within a month and more than two weeks from the start date.
- No refund if the cancelation is within 2 weeks of the start date with the exception for documented medical/family crisis. These will be considered on an individual basis.
COVID-19 Related Cancelations
- If a camper cannot attend due to COVID-19 safety precautions (shows signs or symptoms within 14 days of the start of camp or must quarantine after possible exposure to COVID-19 and the quarantine period overlaps part/all of the camp session) we will first attempt to reschedule the camper for another program later in the summer. If rescheduling is not possible, we will process a full refund.
- If we cancel any camp session, we will first attempt to reschedule the impacted campers to another program later in the summer. If rescheduling is not possible, we will process a full refund.
- If a camper is sent home early or a program is ended early due to COVID-19 precautions there are no refunds.
If you have already registered your child and need to change your child’s camp date, please contact our office; if spaces are available you may transfer your child to a different program or different week at the same camp location without any financial loss. If you need to transfer your child from one location to a different location, please contact our office; if spaces are available you may transfer your child to a different location with a $20 transfer fee/per camper/per transfer. This fee is separate from the cost of the camp program. Transfer fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. All transfer requests must be in written form — letter or email.
Campers MUST have a completed medical form with all required signatures in order to attend the camp session. If you camper will have medications that they must bring to camp, please carefully read and follow the instructions in CampWise system or on the paper health form. Not following proper procedures for medications will cause long delays at camp check-in and may prohibit your camper from staying at camp.
General Program times are Arrival: 3pm Sundays Departure: 6pm Fridays
Mini Week times are Arrival: 3pm Sunday Departure: 6pm Wednesday
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, camper arrival and pick up time will most likely vary from above and may be in intervals based on program or last name. More details will be sent to all registered campers as summer nears.
Any person picking up a camper must be listed as an authorized person on the camper health form and must carry photo ID.
We have the ability to “waitlist” campers for the choice of camp if that program has filled. This is first-come, first-served basis and you can elect to be waitlisted for a program in the registration system or you can send an email to email@example.com with camper name, date of birth, gender, email and phone number. We do not guarantee any available spaces and your credit card will not be charge if you are not moved into a program.
If space opens for a program, our administration staff will make phone calls to those on the waiting list. Campers will not automatically move off the waiting list when an opening occurs — we will contact the family to see if your child is still interested and available.