Manidokan Camp & Retreat Center is open for retreats and rustic camping year-round, and offers a wide variety of activities to suit your group’s needs. We are confident you will find your time here both relaxing and enriching.
Activities available to your retreat group include:
- Group-building initiatives: low-ropes course
- Individual-challenge activities: high ropes, climbing wall and zipline
- Rafting, Canoeing, and Kayaking activities through River & Trail Outfitters
- Day trips and sight-seeing to nearby places of historical interest
- Group and field games, obstacle courses, and races
- Horseback riding (by advance reservation with a nearby ranch)
- Campfires (in designated areas only)
Some activities will have additional fees.