Week 5 Recap
As week 5 comes to a close, the summer heat is in full swing and we dream of days splashing in the pool and paddling on the river! Remember to check out opportunities (listed at the bottom of this email) to bring your family out to camp for a day to enjoy a picnic/campfire or some limited activities.
Our website will be updated with online resources regularly throughout the summer and has links to printable resources to help you gather the needed materials for some of the activities. https://www.bwccampsandretreats.com/2020summeronline/
- Monday: Weekly Scripture
- Tuesday: Try it Tuesdays (Art and Prayer, Camp Skills, Cooking, Health and Wellness, and Knot Tying)
- Manidokan YouTube
- West River YouTube
- Tip: subscribe to our YouTube channels for automatic notifications of new videos.
- Wednesday: Potato Printing
- Thursday: Site Updates
- Manidokan: Tree Care
- West River: Onsite Opportunities
- Friday: Community Conversations – Friendships
- Saturday: God’s Eyes