As week six comes to a close there are still two more weeks of awesome online programming coming your way! Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far!
Our website will be updated with online resources regularly throughout the summer and has links to printable resources to help you gather the needed materials for some of the activities. https://www.bwccampsandretreats.com/2020summeronline/
- Monday: Weekly Scripture
- Tuesday: Try it Tuesdays (Art and Prayer, Camp Skills, Cooking, Health and Wellness, and Knot Tying)
- Wednesday: Needle in a Haystack
- Thursday: Site Updates
- Friday: Community Conversations – Current Summer Staff
- Saturday: Fruit Boats
Visit Manidokan and West River
Visits must be reserved ahead of time, no walk ins.
- Hiking: Click to Reserve
- Picnic/Campfire: Click to Reserve
- Zipline or Tenting: Call (301-834-7244) or email firstname.lastname@example.org