Thanks everyone for joining us online this summer! Remember to follow our social media platforms to keep getting the latest information on Manidokan and West River.
- Monday: Weekly Scripture
- Tuesday: Try it Tuesdays (Art and Prayer, Camp Skills, Cooking, Health and Wellness, and Knot Tying)
- Manidokan YouTube
- West River YouTube
- Tip: subscribe to our YouTube channels for automatic notifications of new videos.
- Wednesday: Homemade Lava Lamp
- Thursday: Site Updates
- Manidokan: Swimming Pool
- West River: Isaias Storm Update
- Friday: Community Conversation
- Manidokan: Deaf Camp
- West River: Young Adult Deaf Camp
- Saturday: A special farewell from staff
See new material first by liking our Facebook pages at Manidokan and West River
Special Deaf Camp Program
The leadership of our Youth Deaf Camp program put together a special week of online camp. Check out these links to join in the fun! Prior ASL experience is not required.
Make a contribution to Deaf Camps Inc.
Visit Manidokan and West River
Visits must be reserved ahead of time, no walk ins.
- Hiking: Click to Reserve
- Picnic/Campfire: Click to Reserve
- Zipline or Tenting: Call (301-834-7244) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picnic/Campfire: Click to Reserve (Climbing Wall optional add on)
Boating: Click to Reserve