This email outlines all the important steps that need to be completed before your camper arrives at camp to ensure we have all the information we need to provide a safe camp experience. This list is just a summary, and more details are provided in the links.
- DAY AND OVERNIGHT CAMPERS - Pre-camp DAILY health screening form. This form must be filled out daily for the 14 days leading up to camp by ALL campers/attendees.
- Read this document for details on how we are evaluating the pre-camp screening form for admittance to camp. https://www.bwccampsandretreats.com/blog/2021/06/15/summer-2021-june-15-update/
- VACCINATED OVERNIGHT CAMPERS ONLY: Please bring a copy of your vaccination card to be left at camp.
- UNVACCINATED OVERNIGHT CAMPERS ONLY: you must get a negative COVID-19 test 1-3 days prior to the start of camp if you are not fully vaccinated by the start of camp.
- You may arrange to get a test on your own. If so, be sure to bring the results with you to camp. Either a PCR test (approx. 1 to 3 day processing time) or an antigen test (rapid, 15 minutes) is acceptable, however a PCR test is preferred.
- We have partnered with Quest Diagnostics to provide free testing kits which are mailed to your house and then returned to Quest via overnight FedEx.
- Read this document on the Quest Diagnostic program. The timing of this process is critical to ensure we have results before camp. To read about the full process visit: https://www.bwccampsandretreats.com/wp-content/uploads/Quest-Process-Letter-for-Parents-1.pdf
- The link to request your Quest Diagnostics kit will be sent to you two weeks before the start of your camper’s program.
- Please complete all needed paperwork online in the CampWise system before arriving at camp. You can log into your account here: Parent CampWise Portal
- Camper Profile Form
- Camper Medical Information Form
- Medication Administration Form (required for prescription and over the counter medications, must be signed by doctor)
- Allergy Action Plan (if needed)
- Asthma Action Plan (if needed)
- Pre-camp Behavior Agreement
- COVID Release Waiver
- If you have questions about your camper’s health care at camp or what forms are needed, please read this message from our camp nurses: https://www.bwccampsandretreats.com/wp-content/uploads/Nurse-Intro-Letter-to-all-campers.pdf
- Make any needed payments for your camper’s program
- Add money to you camper’s store account for snacks and mementos
Thank you for choosing Manidokan and West River! We can’t wait to see you at camp!
If you would like to read the specific guidance from the CDC and ACA you can find that information here: